Release of Liability and Limited warranty
Release of Liability
Purchaser is aware that snowboarding involves certain inherent risks, dangers and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or death. Purchaser hereby freely agrees to assume and accept all known and unknown risks of injury while using this equipment. I further recognize and acknowledge that risks inherent in the sport of snowboarding can be greatly reduced by riding within my abilities and using common sense at all times. Purchaser AGREES TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against OZ SNOWBOARDS and to Release the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage injury or expense that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my use of the equipment described in this agreement , DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES in respect of the design, manufacture, selection, installation, maintenance or adjustment of the Equipment, or in respect of the provision of or the failure to provide any warnings, directions, instructions or guidance as to the use of the Equipment.
Thank you for your purchase of a hand crafted OZ Snowboard. We take extreme pride in our products and use only the highest quality materials and processes to make our snowboards. We are committed to customer service and producing top of the line snowboards that will last.
OZ Snowboards warrants all snowboards sold by OZ to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. All warranty requests must include an original receipt. If a product is found to be defective by OZ, in its sole discretion, OZ's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. OZ will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to OZ products purchased from Authorized OZ Snowboard Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All products returned to OZ for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. OZ assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Cosmetic damage, scrapes, scratches, dings, discoloration.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
- BROKEN OR SPLIT CORES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY
- ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAROBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- Boards that have cracked cores are not covered.
- This warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by OZ.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive they exact product back.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized OZ Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer and date of purchase.
- OZ product is not covered by any verbal warranties.